We firmly believe that you should know the data we collect about you and how do we use them, as well as how you can act on both these situations. Therefore, we wish to give you the chance to take the most appropriate decision about the information you share with us.
Basic information on data protection
- BUSINESS NAME: EDUCA EDTECH, B.V.
- Purpose: learning services, training, consulting and investment in education
- Authorisation: consent of the data subject and execution of a contract that attains said party.
- Intended recipients: data controllers
- Rights: Access, rectify and delete all data, as well as other rights, as specified in “Additional information”.
2. Who is responsible of your data?
- BUSINESS NAME: EDUCA EDTECH, B.V.
- KVK Register: 86269941
- BTW: NL863915887B01
- ADRESS: Weteringschans 165 C, 1017 XD – Amsterdam
- Mail: email@example.com
3. Applicable law
4. Purpose of data treatment and legitimate interests
The purposes and legitimate interests regarding personal data treatment of EDUCA EDTECH are specified in the following section:
- Consent of the data subject (art. 6.1.a) GDPR):
- To provide you with information about our learning, training, consulting and educational investment services.
- Execution of contract and pre-contractual measures (article 6.1.b) GDPR):
- Execute the contracted service or formalise the established relation.
- Necessary communication for the maintenance of the contractual relation.
- Compliance with a legal obligation (article 6.1.c) GDPR):
- Communicate information to public authorities, regulators or government bodies in those cases in which it is necessary to do so by law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
5. Who will receive your personal data?
Your personal data may be provided to entities that collaborate with the data controller should it be necessary to comply with the previously stated purposes so that they can provide, by various means, information on products and services regarding training, employment, editorial products and new technologies, respecting in all cases the security measures required by current legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as the general quality and privacy policies of the Company.
With the exception of the provisions contained in the previous paragraph, EDUCA EDTECH will not communicate the User’s data to third parties beyond those required by current regulations on data protection unless required by competent authorities.
6. Do we make International Data Transfers?
International Data Transfers are not conducted
7. How long do we store your personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept unless their deletion is requested by the data subject. In any case, your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the effective fulfilment of the purpose for which they were collected and for the time established by current legal regulations, unless consent is revoked or the right to limitation of treatment is exercised. In such cases, your data will be blocked during the legally established periods.
8. Which security measures will we apply?
EDUCA EDTECH and its collaborating entities will treat your personal data under the strictest confidentiality, applying the security, technical and organizational measures established in the applicable legislation.
9. What rights can you exercise?
The User has the following rights regarding the treatment of their personal data:
- Right to request access to their personal data.
- Right to request their rectification if they are inaccurate, or request their deletion (for example, if they consider that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected).
- Right to request the limitation of their processing, provided that any of the conditions set in the regulations is met, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment of your data, in which case we will stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to revoke the consent for each specific purpose, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Data Protection control authority), especially when they are not satisfied with the exercise of their rights: Claim.
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, on the Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future, you may express such wish by sending an email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. How can you exercise your rights?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights that you can request through the following email address: email@example.com.
These forms must be signed electronically or accompanied by a photocopy of the valid Identification Document or Passport.
These forms can be submitted in person at Weteringschans 165 C, 1017 XD Amsterdam.
11. What is the time established to give a solution to the exercise of rights?
We will inform you about the actions derived from your request within a month, which may be extended for two more months in the case of particularly complex requests, and we will notify you of said extension within the first month.
You will be duly informed if your request is not accepted; if so, you will have a period of one month from its presentation to present your allegations.
12. How have we obtained your personal data?
In accordance with the purposes indicated in section 2, the categories of data that will be processed are the following:
- Identification data: name and surname(s), telephone and email.
12.1 What happens if I don’t provide any of my data?
Mandatory data will be distinguished in the information collection forms. If you choose not to provide us with any of these mandatory data, we will not be able to fulfil the intended purpose and the data will not be processed and the corresponding service will not be provided. In the event that a «commercial profile» is created on the basis of the information provided, no automated decisions with legal effects for the User will be taken.
You guarantee that the Personal Data provided by you are true and correct, and you are responsible for informing us of any changes to them. In the event that the data provided belong to a third party, the User guarantees that he/she has informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorisation to provide their data.
13. Social networks
The profiles on social networks belonging to EDUCA EDTECH will not entail data processing beyond what the social network itself allows for corporate profiles. The Company may use these profiles to inform users of each social network subscribed to the company’s profile about its activities, events, seminars, offers, promotions or news about its products or services, as well as share information of interest on the usual topics within the company. The Company will not extract any data directly from the social network.